Thursday, July 5, 2012

"He's in love"

Lovers

The other night I was chatting with GDUSA.  We talked about a lot of things and we wound up talking about online dating and SCalRF.  SCalRF is beginning a great relationship with his boyfriend Ben and GDUSA has seen a few pictures of the new boyfriends together.  GDUSA wrote me something that is still imprinted in my memory.  He wrote:

"He's in love"

I was so happy when I read this.  I'm so romantic haha!!  Aren't these words just wonderful !?  Don't we all wish to be in love??

When I went to bed, I was still thinking about how wonderful his story was.

"He's in love"

When I woke up the next morning, I was feeling very happy.

"He's in love"

At work I was so happy I had to tell everyone that I felt so happy.

"He's in love"

I wish all the best to you, SCalRF and Ben.  May your love continue to grow.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for the shout out, JF. Still taking things one step at a time, but I'm really enjoying my time with Ben. I'm really happy that my blog has inspired you :-)

    ReplyDelete